Feel like I need some cheering up today – too much work makes me a very tired girl. So I was a bit taken by this bassett hound cushion from Karen Hilton Designs. Not only because is he the colour of a fruit salad chew (don’t you just love those?), but also because he has a brilliant ‘why me’ look on his face.
The ‘why me’ thing makes me think of these immortal lines from the brilliantly brilliant Black Books…
- Bernard: What do they want from me? Why can’t they leave me alone? I mean, what do they want from me?
- Manny: They want to buy books.
- Bernard: Yeah but why me? Why do they come to me?
- Manny: Well, because you sell books.
- Bernard: Yeah, I know… but…